Q:Can you produce according to the samples?
A:Yes,we can produce by your samples or technical drawings.We can build molds and fixtures.
Q:Should we pay for the sample cost?
A:Well,it depends,if the product sample for free,but customer should take care of express charge of products;if we request customer to pay sample cost,they will surely get the refund after the product order confirm.
Q:How do you set the price of your product?
A:Well,we set the price according to your product requirements,such as quantity,material,packaging.Tell us your request for the product,we will be the first time to provide you with the most suitable price.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us anytime!!
The early damage caused by the exhaust gas turbocharger is mainly summarized in the following reasons.
The poor maintenance caused the early damage of the turbocharger
1. Use unqualified or uncleaned engine oil
(1) Use unqualified engine oil (the engine with turbocharger must use high-quality synthetic motor oil). If the unqualified engine oil is used, carbon deposits and sludge will occur in the oil. In severe cases, the lubricating oil will be blocked and the pressurization will be caused. Poor lubrication.
(2) The use of oil containing impurities may cause serious damage to the supercharger. When the oil filter is clogged, the bypass valve is opened, so that the oil is not filtered. The oil containing impurities has more serious damage and damage to the supercharger bearing than the damage of the engine bearing, because the supercharger has a high speed. At engine speed.
2, maintenance does not cause oil oxidative deterioration in time
After the engine oil is used for a period of time, various oil additives will degenerate, causing oxidative deterioration and causing damage to the lubricating oil film.
(1) The root cause of engine oil oxidation or deterioration is that the oil is used for too long or because the engine is overheated, too much gas is blown from the piston, oil of different grades is mixed into the oil, cooling water leaks into the oil and is not in accordance with regulations. The time limit is changed in time for oil.
(2) After the engine oil is oxidized and deteriorated, sludge accumulation is formed. The sludge adheres and accumulates on the inner wall of the casing and the inlet and return oil passages, and the sludge deposited in the turbine end bearing becomes very hard coke due to the high temperature. When the coke sheet is peeled off, the turbine end bearing and the journal are worn.
3. Insufficient oil supply or oil supply lag
(1) When the oil pressure and flow rate are insufficient, the following problems may occur: the lubricating oil supplied to the journal and the thrust bearing is insufficient, and the lubricating oil for keeping the rotor journal and the bearing journal floating is insufficient, and the supercharger is already in Lubricating oil is not supplied to the bearing at high speeds.
(2) When the engine load increases, the oil supply to the supercharger bearing must also increase. When the engine is under high load and the supercharger speed is high, even if the engine is insufficiently supplied to the supercharger bearing for a short time, the bearing will be damaged.
(3), the oil level is too low, when the car is on a complex road (up and down ramp), if the oil level is too low or the oil pump takes in air, it will cause the oil pressure to decrease, even in a very short time (several times) Seconds can also cause the supercharger to be damaged due to lack of oil.
4. Use an unqualified air filter or air filter too dirty
(1) Unqualified air filter will cause large particles of dust in the air to enter the engine's intake system and will damage the rotor floating bearing.
(2) The air filter is too dirty or clogged. When the air filter is poor due to excessive dust or other reasons, the negative pressure of the compressor intake air is too high, so that the internal pressure of one end of the compressor is higher than the external pressure, and the oil is from the intake pipe under the pressure difference. One end flows out.