Q: What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral packing. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q: How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q: Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q: Do you have other models?
A: Yes, we have, because the model is numerous, which can't show on the website one by one, any model needed, please send emails, i will reply within 24 hours seriously!
We have any auto parts needed, please contact me, thanks.
Phenomenon 2: The oil consumption is large, the exhaust smokes blue smoke, but the power does not drop.
Reason: Due to the oil leakage at the end of the turbocharger, the oil is burned by the engine intake pipe into the combustion chamber. There are several possibilities:
1. The supercharger return pipe is not smooth, and the oil accumulates excessively at the intermediate support of the rotor assembly, and flows into the compressor impeller along the rotor shaft.
2. After the seal ring or the oil slinger near the end of the compressor impeller is damaged, the oil enters the impeller chamber, and then enters the combustion chamber along with the pressurized air in the chamber.
1. Open the air outlet of the compressor or the engine intake straight pipe (rubber hose) to see if the pipe and wall are adhering to the oil. If yes, please check if the booster return line is clear. If it is not smooth, it is caused by excessive accumulation of oil in the intermediate support. The return pipe should be unblocked and installed.
2. If it is unblocked, it is caused by damage to the seal ring or the oil ring at one end of the impeller. The supercharger should be disassembled for repair.
The role of a turbocharger
Turbochargers are classified as exhaust turbochargers, hybrid exhaust turbochargers and combined turbines by supercharging
Supercharger. Their roles are as follows:
1. The exhaust gas turbocharger uses the exhaust gas with a certain amount of energy discharged from the engine to enter the turbine and expand to work.
The full power of the exhaust turbine is used to drive a compressor working impeller that rotates coaxially with the turbine, where fresh air is compressed and then sent to the cylinder. The exhaust gas turbine and the compressor are usually integrated, which is called an exhaust gas turbocharger. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure and reliable operation. After the diesel engine is properly installed with the exhaust gas turbocharger system, the power can be increased by 30% to 50%, and the specific fuel consumption is reduced by about 5%, which is beneficial to improving the dynamic performance, economic performance and emission quality of the whole machine widely used.
Xiao Chang Kansen Trading Co., Ltd.
Tel:86 712 4762278
Fax:86 712 4762278
Add:5th Floor, Econmy Business Bureau Building, Zhanqian Yiroad, Xiaochang, Xiaogan, Hubei, China