Why choose us:
1) The products have passed the balancing test and the high speed GHRA balancing test.
2) The clients can have their own forwarders to ship the products to the destination.
3) Feature like K18Ni-Fe rotor shaft used. That can make the product becomes sturdy and durable.
4) We have many cooperating factories to manufacture. That can control the quality during the procedure of making the goods. Besides the price is the best and competitive price.
We have any auto parts needed, please contact me, thanks.
The turbocharger has five main advantages:
1. Increase the engine power. In the case of constant engine displacement, the engine can be injected with more fuel, thereby increasing the power of the engine. The power and torque of the engine after the supercharger is increased by 20% to 30%. Conversely, under the same power output requirements, the cylinder bore of the engine can be reduced, and the size and weight of the engine can be reduced.
2. Improve engine emissions. The turbocharger engine reduces the displacement of harmful components such as particulate matter and nitrogen oxides in the engine exhaust by improving the combustion efficiency of the engine. It is an indispensable configuration for diesel engines to meet Euro II emission standards.
3. Provide the function of altitude compensation. In some high-altitude areas, the higher the altitude, the thinner the air, the engine with a turbocharger can overcome the power drop of the engine caused by the thin air of the plateau.
4. Improve fuel economy and reduce fuel consumption. Since the engine with turbocharger has better combustion performance, it can save 3%-5% of fuel.
5. With high reliability and good matching characteristics, high transient response characteristics.
The disadvantage of the turbocharger is the hysteresis, that is, the inertia of the impeller reacts slowly to the sudden change of the throttle, which causes the engine delay to increase or decrease the output power. This is a bit of an instant for a car that suddenly accelerates or overtakes.