The full range of models, OEM & ODM services, to supply customized auto parts products & services for you.
How do we replace the diesel generator turbocharger and what are the specific steps?
1. Clean the engine and replace the filter. Discharge the dirty oil, add 70% diesel and 30% oil to the engine, start the engine for 3 to 5 minutes to clean the engine and oil passage, and then let go. Add an appropriate amount of oil and let it go for 5-10 minutes. Replace the oil filter and air filter, and then add clean lubricating oil to the full scale of the oil gauge to ensure that the engine oil and oil passage are clean and clean.
2. Check the turbocharger. Check if the new turbocharger model matches the engine. Rotate the supercharger rotor by hand. If the impeller is stagnation or there is a feeling of rubbing the casing, check the cause before installing.
3. Check the compressor intake line and the turbine front engine exhaust line for debris to prevent debris from damaging the impeller.
4. Check the booster inlet and return lines. The inlet and outlet of the supercharger should be clean and the inlet and outlet pipes should not be twisted and blocked. If the supercharger is used in the inlet and outlet, check the gasket for corrosion and deformation. The gasket cannot block the inlet and outlet.
5. Pre-lubrication supercharger. The supercharger is installed on the engine, and is not connected to the oil pipe. First, add clean oil from the booster inlet port to the supercharger, and rotate the rotor by hand to make the supercharger bearing full of lubricating oil and then connect the oil pipe. .
6. Test run. When the diesel engine is started, the oil inlet of the supercharger in 3 to 4 seconds must show the oil pressure to prevent the turbocharger bearing system from being damaged due to lack of lubricating oil. Run for 2min, check whether the rotor rotates smoothly and no noise, then stop and observe whether the rotor can run smoothly by inertia. Under normal circumstances, it will stop after about half a minute.
8. When the engine load is running, the oil pressure must be between 196 and 392 kPa to be safe. When the engine is running at idle speed, the oil pressure should not be lower than 70 kPa.
9. The exhaust back pressure and air filter pressure drop after the turbine should not exceed 4.9 kPa. The air filter should avoid moisture, because the humid filter will significantly increase the pressure drop.