We also supply other CUMMINS models like:6BT, 6CT, NT855, NH220, K19, etc.
FOB, CFR, CIF etc
30,000 pcs per month.
25~45 Working Days
carton, Wooden case, pallet or Customized
By Sea or air or Express company
If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are always ready to offer you help to build friendly cooperation with you!
Phenomenon: The supercharger bearing is damaged, the engine power is reduced, the oil consumption is high, black smoke is emitted, and the supercharger cannot work when it is serious.
1. Lubricating oil pressure and flow are insufficient.
a. insufficient supply of lubricant for the booster journal and thrust bearing;
b. insufficient lubricant to keep the rotor journal and bearing between floating;
c. The supercharger is running at high speed and the lubricant is not supplied in time.
2. Miscellaneous or silt enters the lubrication system.
3. The oil is oxidized and deteriorated.
a. The diesel engine oil is overheated and there is too much gas passing between the piston and the cylinder wall;
b. Cooling water leaks into the oil;
c. The oil is not properly selected and the oil is not changed regularly as required.
1. Check if the lubricating oil pressure is normal and the oil quantity meets the requirements.
2. Regularly change the lubricating oil according to the requirements and ensure that the lubricating oil is clean.
3. Lubricating oil shall be used strictly in accordance with the requirements, and shall not be mixed.
4. The engine should be avoided to operate at high temperatures and maintain the normal operating temperature of the engine.
Correct warm-up of the engine
After the engine of the engine and generator set is started, the engine throttle cannot be added urgently, and the engine should be idling.
3-5min to ensure that the supercharger bearing is fully lubricated, the bearing of the supercharger is a floating bearing, such as poor lubrication
Instantly burn the bearing. After the low temperature start in winter, the throttle can damage the turbocharger oil seal, and the engine should be preheated for at least 5 minutes.
The engine is properly turned off
The engine should be idling for 3-5 minutes before the engine is turned off. If the engine suddenly stops at high speed and stops working, the oil pressure is zero, and the rotor of the supercharger continues to run at high speed due to inertia. The supercharger stops lubrication at high speed, and the heat is not taken away by the oil in time to cool. The local temperature of the device can reach 900-1000 degrees Celsius, resulting in bearing burning and oil coking to produce carbon deposits. Therefore, at high speeds, it should be idle for 3-5 minutes to reduce the rotor speed of the supercharger and reduce the temperature of the supercharger.