Our company can according to customer requirements, design and production of various types of packaging.
According to the international trade practice, our company adopts the flexible way of payment and settlement; Reasonable arrangement of production plan, ensure delivery on time. Arranging the freight company with authorized agent or entrust our company to deal with, to ensure the transaction complete successfully .
We also have many auto parts.Please contact us if you want.Thank you very much!
Phenomenon 3: The oil consumption is large, the exhaust smokes blue smoke or black smoke, and the power is reduced.
1. The gap between the piston and the cylinder is excessively worn, and the oil is burned into the combustion chamber.
2. During the inhalation of air by the supercharger, the air flow encounters a large resistance. (If the air filter is clogged, the intake hose is sucked or deformed, etc.), the pressure at the inlet of the compressor is low, causing the oil to leak into the compressor and enter the combustion chamber with the compressed air to burn.
1. Check the inorganic oil in the straight inlet hose wall, whether it is crushed, so that the airflow is blocked or the air filter is blocked.
2. For oils such as nozzles and pipe walls, the air filter should be cleaned or replaced.
Use of turbocharger
We use the car turbocharger correctly to maintain good working performance and meet the normal working needs of the car engine. Under normal operating conditions, the turbocharger speed is 8-12 thousand / min (r / min), and the turbine exhaust temperature can reach 600-900 degrees Celsius.
1. Proper use of engine oil
The engine oil should be used according to the instructions. For low-supercharged diesel engines, diesel engine oil of not less than CC grade should be used. For medium-boost diesel engines, diesel engine oil of not less than CD grade should be used. For high-supercharged diesel engines, CH grade diesel engine oil is generally used. Engine maintenance should be replaced with oil and oil filter in time according to the engine working hours to ensure oil quality, so that the supercharger is well lubricated and dissipated.
2. Maintain normal lubrication system oil pressure
When the diesel engine is in operation, when the oil pressure is lower than 0.15MPa, it should be stopped for inspection, the supercharger rotor shaft and bearing Lubrication, so as to avoid burning oil caused by low oil pressure. If the oil pressure is too high, the oil may enter the turbine chamber or the compressor chamber.
It is strictly forbidden that the engine idle running time is too long, so as to prevent the supercharger from being poorly lubricated due to the low oil pressure.