Q: Are you manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are professional trading company. we have many cooperating factories.We are able to mix different kinds of products(from different factories) together in one order. This will help clients save cost on purchase.
Q: Can you help me make my own design? How about the sample fee and sample time?
A: Sure. We have a professional development team to design new items. And we've made OEM and ODM items for many customers. You can tell me your idea or provide us the drawing. We will develop for you. As to the sample time is about 15-20 days. The sample fee is charged according to the material and size of the product.
Q:Do you have the OEM/ODM ability?
A: Yes,we supply OEM/ODM service. please supply sample or darwing.
We have any auto parts needed, please contact me, thanks.
When removing the supercharger, keep it clean. The pipe joints must be blocked with a clean cloth to prevent debris from falling into the supercharger and damaging the rotor. Care should be taken not to collide and damage the impeller during maintenance. If the impeller needs to be replaced, it should be tested for dynamic balance. After reinstalling, remove the blockage.
To be cleaned
Since the supercharger is often operated at a high temperature, its lubricating oil line is subjected to high temperature, and the internal oil is liable to be partially coked, which may cause insufficient lubrication of the supercharger bearing and damage. Therefore, the lubricating oil line is cleaned after a period of operation.
Before exiting the vehicle and after receiving the vehicle, the connection of the air ducts should be checked to prevent loosening and falling off, causing the supercharger to fail and the air to short into the cylinder.
It can be seen that after the engine is supercharged, the structure of the parts is strengthened. From the aspect of use and maintenance, it is necessary to strengthen the forced maintenance work of the engine, and pay attention to adopting the correct operation method.
The assembly of the supercharger must pay attention to a few points:
1. Before installation, all the parts and components of the supercharger should be cleaned with non-alkaline detergent and soft brush and blown dry with compressed air. When installing, the friction surfaces should be filled with lubricant to prevent parts from being strained. After soaking, the parts of the carbon layer cannot be removed, and if necessary, remove them with a brush. Metal or hard brushes are strictly prohibited.
2. The impeller must be dynamically balanced by a single piece, and the rotor assembly must be assembled after passing the overall balance test.
3. The two sealing ring openings at the turbine end and the compressor end are installed 180 degrees to each other. The sealing ring opening is intended to be 90 degrees to the intermediate inlet.
4. The relative position marks of the assembled turbine shaft, compressor impeller and lock nut need to be aligned.
5. The assembly of each gap of the supercharger should be based on the main technical values of its model.
6. After the assembly is completed, the right amount of oil should be added from the inlet of the supercharger, and the rotor should be rotated at the same time.
Touch, rubbing, and jamming, if necessary, identify the cause and eliminate it. When replacing the new supercharger assembly, the right amount of oil should be added from the booster inlet before installation, and the rotor should be rotated at the same time to ensure that the supercharger is well-started after the engine is installed Lubrication.